Turkey is one of the wonderful tourist areas that can be traveled at all times of the year, as it is characterized by breathtaking views and various entertainment means. Many families search for areas where there is entertainment for all family members, and Turkey provides this need for all family members, just as the Turkish people from Friendly, smiling people who love tourist help all the time.
Table of Contents
Turkey or the Turkish Republic is located in the Middle East; it is bordered on the north by Georgia and the Black Sea, and shares its eastern borders with Armenia and Iran, and shares with Iraq, Syria, the Mediterranean and Cyprus its southern borders, and is bordered on the west by the Aegean Sea, Greece and Bulgaria, and the language of the country is the Turkish language, and there is no specific religion And state.
Climate of the country
The climate in the regions bordering the Mediterranean Sea is characterized by the climate of the Mediterranean, where the summer is hot and dry, while the winters are moderate closer to cold and humid, whereas the coastal areas overlooking the Black Sea, the summer is warm and humid and the winter is cold and wet.
The best tourist destinations
- Istanbul: This charming city spans the continents of Europe and Asia, and this gave it great advantages, which is the capital city.
- Lycian coast.
Important travel procedures when traveling to Turkey
- Issuing a visa to enter Turkey, which must be valid for six months.
- You must take the necessary precautions and arrange transportation matters within the Turkish countries so that the taxi owners do not take advantage of you, and the transportation fees at the airport door are very high for the exploitation of tourists, and in order that time does not waste you while you are looking for ways to move from one place to another.
- Before entering Turkey you must book a suitable hotel, because searching for a suitable hotel there will take a lot of time at the expense of enjoying the time.
- Try to learn some Turkish words that benefit you in dealing with residents and shop owners to understand them and understand you, and this saves a lot of time, and it also helps you in the joints when buying any commodity. Usually, merchants increase the prices of goods to tourists, but when you insist on a specific price may You win.
- Always carry a good amount of money with you, although automated teller machines are available in different regions of Turkey, but you may go to a place where there is no teller machine and you are in trouble.
- Learn about the etiquette of dress in Turkish regions so as not to be criticized, as many rural Turkish villages still maintain old customs and traditions.