If you were planning to take a trip close to Istanbul and looking for a distinctive tourist program that includes the most beautiful tourist sites and the most famous landmarks in Istanbul, today we invite you to get acquainted with our short and comprehensive program, which includes wonderful tourist tours that enable you to discover the most beautiful places and regions in Istanbul This Turkish city is considered to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, as there is the Grand Bazaar and Sultan Ahmed Mosque in addition to the Princes Islands and a wonderful cruise on the Bosphorus Strait. We will get to know it in more detail on the Arab Travelers website.
Table of Contents
Five-day trip program in Istanbul:
in the first day:
After arriving at the airport and going to the hotel that you booked, you can use three methods, which are either lying down a taxi and is considered the highest cost option as it will cost between 30 to 40 TL, or ride the bus and it will cost between 10 to 15 TL. This is to reach Taksim Square, and the last option, which is the cheapest, is to lie down the metro station, which is located in the airport in the second basement, and after arriving at the hotel and receiving your room, and arranging your tools, you can then start a free tour to explore the city, in the event of early arrival.
the second day :
We will start this day early and after that, breakfast will be taken at the hotel, and when it is nine o’clock in the morning, your tour will start in Istanbul to explore its landmarks, where your tour will start from the Qabbi Palace and Museum, which is one of the largest palaces in Istanbul and one of its most important destinations that really deserve to be explored, and that As this palace is a center of residence for the kings and sultans of the Ottoman Empire for a period of four centuries, this palace provides its visitors with wonderful views of the Marmara Sea.
Then you can go to Sultan Ahmed Mosque This mosque is known as the Blue Mosque, it was built between 1609-1616 during the reign of Sultan Ahmed I, and it is considered one of the most famous mosques in the city and one of its most famous mosques, it is characterized by its location near many vital areas of the city, in addition to its wonderful building and architecture Distinctive and elegant decorations decorate it, many people visit from all sides.
We will end your tour on this day by visiting the Grand Bazaar or the Covered Market as it is known. This market is like a wonderful tourist maze where shopping can be between more than 5,000 shops and more than 61 streets, and the acquisition of all supplies of jewelry, traditional clothes, antiques and carpets as well as souvenirs and crafts. Manual, then return to the hotel.
the third day :
After breakfast, your tour will start with visiting the Princes’ Islands, which is close to Istanbul, which consists of nine islands, and it is very popular by nature lovers and relaxation, so the islands can be reached through a cruise through the Bosphorus Strait starting from the port of Capach, and after reaching the islands You can lie any of the horse-drawn carriages to enjoy a tour of the most beautiful landscapes or bike rides to discover the hidden areas on the islands, and you can spend a wonderful time on the beautiful islands beaches that provide a variety of entertainment opportunities, and there are many restaurants and cafes that have a beautiful length. E while eating delicious Turkish dishes or eating delicious seafood.
the fourth day :
After eating breakfast at the hotel, we will start a wonderful cruise along the Bosphorus Strait, which is one of the most enjoyable recreational experiences along the European and Asian coastlines. On this trip, you will have a great opportunity to enjoy the scenic natural scenes with charming beaches, and see many Ottoman palaces and many Old establishments such as Dolma Palace delight and Yildiz Palace as well as Sirjan Palace and traffic below the strait bridge that lies between the Asian and European sections, along with a wonderful opportunity to see the greenery and beautiful forests.
The fifth day :
This day, some of your time will be devoted to buying souvenirs from Turkish shops there, such as purchasing authentic Turkish collectibles, clothing and crafts.
Another tourist program in Istanbul, Turkey for 6 days:
This program suits you in the event that you want to see the entire city and visit most of its attractions in a short time, this program is as follows:
- First day: It will be enough for you to reach the airport and go to the hotel.
- the second day: It will be a wonderful trip to visit the mosques and museums located in the Sultanahmet area, so the journey will start from eight in the morning, and will start visiting the Blue Mosque and then visit the Hagia Sophia Museum, and then while touring the area you will reach the Hippodrome Square to explore, and visit the Topkani Palace and the Grand Bazaar Market, and then You can visit Rustem Pasha Mosque.
- the third day: It is a day for a wonderful cruise, where you will start your day on one of the most beautiful landscapes in Turkey, which is Sapanca Lake (Sapanca) to enjoy the beauty and beauty of its fresh water, and then you will head to the village of Al-Ma’shekia with a picturesque nature and dominate the meal there in the middle of nature, and then you will go up to the heights of Mount Kartepe Your journey will end at the Viaport Shopping Center.
- the fourth day: You will go to the Princes ‘Islands, after lying down on the boat to reach the Princes’ Islands and enjoy a free time there where calm and beauty, and you can ride Hantour there to wander around the island.
- The fifth day: Your day will start at eight in the morning, where you will go visit the famous silk factory, and then go up to the summit of Mount Uludag by cable car, eat food up the top of the mountain, and then you will visit the historical tree that belongs to the mountain, and at the end of the day you will go to visit the Turkish sweets factory, before you return to the hotel .
- the sixth day: This day will be dedicated to a wonderful tourist trip in the evening, as the journey will start at seven thirty in the evening, to go to any of the boats in the Bosphorus Strait for dinner, then enjoy watching the strait during the evening hours and see the sights of the city.
- The seventh and last day: It will be for arranging bags and transportation from the hotel to the airport.