Zurich is one of the Swiss cities, it is characterized as one of the largest of these cities ever, and the city of Zurich is located near the lake known as Lake Zurich, which is located near the borders of the German state from the European continent, and this city has great importance throughout the whole world, as it is famous for its large banking services , Where she was able to obtain the first rank in the list of the best cities in terms of the possibility of living in them for three consecutive years.
Advantages of the city of Zurich
Aesthetically, this city is famous for its style that combines tradition and modernity, as it includes buildings dating back to centuries ago, and at the same time includes modernity and unparalleled landmarks, the Stock Exchange in Zurich is the fourth in the world, except for the presence of the Federal Institute of Technology in which It is considered one of the best European universities ever. Touristic, Zurich is a beautiful tourist destination, as it includes many important landmarks as follows.
The most important tourist places in Zurich
The most important tourist places in Zurich:
- Bellerive Museum: This museum is considered an important Swiss museum, as it was able to combine classic and modern arts in a fascinating mixture between them, as it is considered one of the important museums in the field of applied arts, and what distinguishes this museum greatly is that it is able to explore three exhibitions every year, as these exhibitions include The most important artists of the world, who love to display their artistic creations in such enchanting gatherings.
- The Opera House in Zurich: This house is considered one of the most distinguished opera houses, as it is considered the first house that won the honor of illuminating it with electric lighting, as it is a house characterized by its magnificent structure, which was built on the style of the Neo Park, also it has a very special location, where this house overlooks Lake Zurich so The visit to this house was a very unique experience of all kinds and scales.
- Swiss National Museum: This big name includes three museums that gathered together, namely the Swiss Historical Forum, the Swiss National Museum, and the Swiss Castle, where these distinguished museums specialize in highlighting the Swiss cultural history from the beginning to the present day, as these museums gathered the attractive Swiss heritage, and worked to preserve Swiss identity from being lost.
- Zoo: This zoo is considered one of the most distinguished zoos in the European continent at all, as it was able to provide the appropriate environments for living the various animal species and species, so from here the visitor to this attractive zoo can see many halves of animals from all over the world.
- Totel Berg: This mountain is considered one of the most attractive areas for tourists in the city, where a visitor can enjoy the beauty of nature in it, and he can also spend quality time in the facilities of that mountain.