Learn about tourism in India Mumbai, which is one of the most important cities in that country, India has many distinctive tourist destinations that attract a lot of tourists from all countries of the world as they number more than 5 million tourists annually.
The country of India is located in the south of Asia, and ranks seventh in the list of the largest countries in the world in terms of area. As for Mumbai, it is a cultural, commercial and industrial center of the country, and it is one of the largest cities in India and includes many distinctive tourist attractions, which we will learn about the most prominent of them in travelers The Arabs.
Tourism in India Mumbai
Today we show you a group of the best tourist places in Mumbai, India, which are:
1. Chowpatty Beach
- Chowpatty beach is very popular with visitors, it is located in the Gergaon area and is one of the best public beaches in that city.
- Enjoying the beauty of the sunset and the beauty of the sea water during the day is the best thing you can do if you visit this beach.
- There are many restaurants overlooking this beach that enable you to enjoy the taste of Indian food while you enjoy watching the sea in front of you.
2. Tarapuriiwala aquarium
Read:Blacksmith Bani Malik
- You cannot come to Mumbai without visiting Aquarium Tarapuriwala, this charming place with the oldest fish tank in India, it is located near Chowpatty Beach on Marine Drive Road.
- Inside the Acuryum, a glass tunnel reaches a length of approximately 12 feet, and it also contains many aquariums that contain many marine creatures, such as ornamental fish.
- By wandering inside the aquarium you will get to know many marine creatures there, such as sea turtles, giant sharks and many other types of fish.
- The dates of visiting the place start from ten in the morning until eight in the evening.
- You can visit the official website of this place if you want to see more details by entering this link.
3. Essel World
- It is considered one of the best tourist destinations in the city of Mumbai and the ideal entertainment destination, which includes a lot of entertainment games suitable for everyone, young and old, most notably roller coaster and free fall games, along with octopus and express train, in addition to the maze of mirrors.
- It is located near the Esselworld, a water games city called “Water Games”, which you can go after a theme park for more enjoyment and fun with friends or family.
- The ticket price for adults is 950 rupees for adults, and for children, the ticket price is 700 rupees.
- Visiting hours start from ten and a half in the morning until six and a half in the evening.
- You can visit the official theme park to see more details through this link.
4. Prince Wales Museum
Read:What is the Netherlands famous for?
- If you want to visit museums, you can visit the Prince Wales Museum, one of the most important heritage places in Mumbai, and includes many art pieces from various sculptures, in addition to the artifacts in the galleries.
- The museum is divided into three main sections: the archeology section, the art section, the natural history section, and surrounded by exterior landscaped gardens that you can tour after the end of your tours inside the museum.
- Inside the museum there is a special store selling souvenirs for the city, as well as pictures of the museum.
- Visiting hours start from ten o’clock in the morning until six o’clock in the evening, and the price of the entry ticket is about Rs 550.
- You can visit the official website of this museum to find out the exact location of the place along with the most important grants and art pieces for it, by entering this link.