Know the most famous tourist attractions in Spain Arab travelers, Spain competes strongly with other European countries such as Italy and Georgia to attract the largest number of tourists from different countries of the world due to its many tourist attractions in many of its cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and Granada.
What distinguishes Spain from a tourist point is that it combines ancient historical monuments, which represent an intense cultural dose for any tourist coming from any country, in addition to the natural features of mountains, gardens and beaches for those seeking recreation, tranquility and relaxation, so in Arab travelers we offer you the best tourist places that are worth a visit.
Table of Contents
Tourism in Spain, Arab travelers
We show you the most important tourist attractions in Spain in Barcelona, Madrid and Granada, and the most beautiful places of tourism in Spain 2020 and they are as follows:
1. Reina Sofia Museum
- If you are an art lover you should visit the Reina Museum or the Queen Sofia Central Museum of Art which is one of the best historical monuments in Spain in general and Madrid in particular, and it is in a location close to Atocha Train Station.
- The museum houses a collection of artworks by famous artists such as Picasso and Francis Bacon, alongside Salvador Dali, and it combines old and contemporary works.
- Touring the museum enables you to get acquainted with its most famous masterpieces on the one hand and its unique design on the other hand. You can also attend the most prominent cultural evenings and art shows held regularly inside this place.
- You can rest after your tour of the museum, to sit in restaurants and cafes and eat the best food and drinks, and you can also buy the most beautiful souvenirs for your friends and family.
- Visiting hours start from ten in the morning until nine in the evening, and you can visit the official website of the museum to learn about its most prominent activities through this link.
2. Royal Botanical Garden
- Among the landmarks worth visiting in the city of Madrid is the Royal Botanical Garden, which is one of the most beautiful gardens in Spain, located in Morillo Square, opposite the Prado Museum, and it is one of the oldest parks if it dates back to the year 1755 AD, and was established on the banks of the Manzares River and then It was moved to the field in 1774 AD.
- The garden includes a group of the most beautiful plants, flowers and trees, and the number of trees exceeds 1500 trees, and wandering inside you enables you to get acquainted with the three stepwise sections of the place that indicate the accuracy and magnificence of the design.
- The park also includes a library that includes a set of scientific research in chemistry, plants and natural history. The place is also divided into two nurseries, one old and many tropical plants, and the other new and includes a group of desert plants.
- Visiting hours start from ten in the morning until seven in the evening, and you can visit the official website of the garden by entering this link.
3. Camp Nou Stadium
- If you are a football fan, you can visit the Camp Nou Stadium, which is one of the most famous stadiums in Barcelona, which is located in the Catalonia region, and its area reaches about 55 square meters and can accommodate about 100,000 fans. As for the date of its construction, it dates back to 1954 AD. Very popular in Spain.
- The Camp Nou Stadium is the largest stadium in Spain and ranks third in the list of the largest stadiums in the world, has hosted the most important matches in the history of football, most notably the World Cup semi-finals in 1982.
- You can walk around the stadium to learn about the most important holdings of the most famous football players and Spanish championships. The stadium is surrounded by many restaurants, cafes and souvenir shops.
- Visiting hours start from ten in the morning until seven in the evening.
4. The Alhambra
- In the case of your travel to Granada, one of the most important tourist attractions that requires a visit is the Alhambra Palace, which is an example of the splendor of architectural design and is one of the oldest palaces in Spain, as King Abu Abdullah Muhammad I built between 1238 and 1273AD.
- This ancient edifice is witnessing a large number of tourists, who annually number 4 million tourists from different countries of the world who come to witness the accuracy and creativity in the design of the internal and external construction of the palace, in addition to the picturesque garden that surrounds it and which is known as the “Paradise of the Arif”, which is characterized by the accuracy in coordination .
- Among the most prominent features of the palace is the Hall of the Black Hall, which is located in the square and consists of a group of sculptures of the seven surrounding a small lake of water, but if you enter the palace, you can visit the Hall of Kings, which includes the most wonderful Islamic motifs.