If you want to go for a distinctive tourist destination, we will offer you a tour of Italy that attracts millions of tourists who number more than 40 million tourists, besides it is ranked eighteenth in the list of the most advanced and developed countries in the world.
It is worth noting that Italy is located in southern Europe, and its area reaches about 300 thousand km. As for the total population, they reach about 60 million people. It is ranked sixth in the list of the most populated countries, and through Arab travelers you will know the most beautiful places Tourism in Italy is recommended to visit.
Through our tour today, we will show you some of the most important tourist attractions in Italy:
1. Duomo Square
- In the case of going to Milan, one of the most famous and best tourist places in that city is the Duomo Square, which surrounds the Duomo Cathedral, which is one of the most famous and largest cathedrals in the world.
- Among the sights surrounding this square is the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II Market, which is the oldest mall in the city and includes many of the finest fashion stores, along with accessories stores.
- On many different occasions, you will find the square turning into a theater where many different concerts are held, and that square includes many restaurants and cafes that you can sit in after relaxing from the square.
2. Trevi Fountain
- It is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the city of Rome, and it has a great tourist turnout as tourists come to it from different countries of the world in order to take the most beautiful pictures of the memorial to this charming place, as it is the largest fountain in that city.
- The construction of this fountain dates back to 1762 AD, which was designed by artist Nicolas Salvi, and it is located in an excellent location, as it was built under a palace that is one of the oldest palaces in Rome.
- The height of this fountain is about 26 meters, and its depth reaches 20 meters, and in the center there is the statue of Neptune, which is one of the most famous sculptures in Rome.
- One of the most famous activities that you will find in that fountain when you visit it is that the visitor throws a coin in it believing that this will work to achieve his own wishes, and sitting around that fountain enables you to enjoy a unique scene behind it which is an extremely beautiful painting.
3. My Home Palace
- If you are a fan of visiting the ancient heritage places, you can visit the Palazzo Pitti, which is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the city of Florence, and its history dates back to the fifteenth century, and for many years the rulers ’residence in Italy lasted until 1919 AD.
- The italyn government worked to transform this palace into a museum complex and it became one of the state-owned public facilities, and upon entering the palace you will find that it contains many artistic paintings dating back to the royal eras, along with many artifacts from artifacts.
- The palace overlooks vast green areas of the Boulogne Gardens, which you can walk around after you finish walking around the palace, which is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Florence.
4. The Grand Canal
- You cannot come to Italy without visiting the Grand Canal, the canal located in the charming city of Venice, which is one of the most famous tourist attractions for the city in particular and for Italy in general.
- The width of the channel ranges between 30 to 90 meters, and with a depth of 5 meters, and it extends up to 3800 meters. It is considered a major waterway for Venice, and ends with Lake Venice.
- When you visit this place you can walk around from start to finish by renting a boat that enables you to enjoy the aesthetic view of the canal and take the most beautiful pictures of it.
- While touring the boat, you can see the Rialto Bridge, one of Italy’s most famous and oldest bridges, dating back to the sixteenth century, along with many buildings overlooking the canal.