The best camping times in Dubai are in the region between 1/2 November and the beginning of December, although you can enjoy camping in Dubai at any time over the course of time that you can get a vacation long enough to enjoy visiting at least one of the areas The 4 camping described in the current article that Arab travelers have prepared for you to help you plan to spend a special time camping in any of the distinctive areas of Dubai, each of which has features that make his visit a unique journey that you cannot forget how much you enjoy over time.
The best camping places in Dubai
Power Lakes region
- It takes an average of 30 minutes to drive by car.
- It is a picturesque area with distinctive artificial lakes that attract many tourists throughout the year.
- It occupies a privileged location in the area known as the Saih Al Salam Desert.
- Her visit provides the opportunity to enjoy watching and working closely with various types of birds and animals.
- Nearby there is a place for hiking and a bike rental center is attached to this place.
- No visit or camping is required to pay any fees.
- You can find out more information about this unique area and camping in it by reading the following 3 articles: Information about the ability lakes, information about camping in the ability lakes Dubai, and the time to prevent camping in the lakes.
Read:Zanzibar: the African tropical paradise
Dubai Desert Reserve
- It is the largest natural reserve in the Emirates, with an area of 225 square kilometers.
- It was established in the year 2004 AD.
- A large number of plant species grow in it.
- It can be visited with a taste of a number of traditional dishes of the region of the Arabian Peninsula.
- It organizes many interactive entertainment activities.
- One of the most suitable destinations for safari lovers.
- It is a suitable destination for family trips, as the recreational activities that can be practiced are varied and suitable for different ages.
- It is home to large numbers of wild animals, as well as many bird species.
- It provides integrated services for camping.
- You can find the most accurate information about it by visiting its official website.
- One of the best tourist destinations in the Jebel Ali area.
- It offers the opportunity to rent traditional tents.
- Attached to it is a designated place for barbecue.
- One of the quietest camping areas.
- It is a favorite destination for fans of water sports of all kinds.
- Attached to it are a number of recreational facilities suitable for adults and children alike.
- Its infrastructure is integrated and equipped at the highest level.
- His visit enables him to enjoy a number of delicious food and drinks while admiring the scenic view.
- To plan a visit and camping there, visit its official website.
Read:Jebel Hafeet, Al Ain City
- One of the best destinations for fans of adventure and exploration, as the region is characterized by its diversity of natural features.
- It takes around 30 minutes by car to reach the center of Dubai, by car.
- The camping provides the opportunity to enjoy many fun activities such as: sightseeing, bike rides, and boating.
- Surrounded by a group of plains and mountains.
- The Hatta Dam is one of its most prominent landmarks and the largest water body in the region.
- Many animal species live in it, including some rare animals such as: sand cat.
- It holds many special events.
- To plan camping in detail, see the information in the following links: 1, 2.
The options available for camping while visiting Dubai are not limited to the areas described in the article, as there are a number of other camping places in the Emirates that you can reach within a moderate time, and you can find out the best of these areas by reading the article (the most famous camping places in the Emirates).Read:Comprehensive guide to the best hotel deals for White Friday 2022