Where is the location of the flower garden in Dubai ?, a question posed by many people, whether citizens or tourists alike, this garden is the perfect choice for those looking for a unique place that gives them the most relaxation and enjoyment both with family and with friends.
The flower garden or Merkel Garden is one of the best tourist destinations in Dubai, because it is a magical place similar to the world of fantasy that we see in Disney movies, and through Arab travelers you can learn about the location of this garden and what are the most important features and activities that you can do.
Where is the flower garden located in Dubai?
- The park is located in the city of Dubailand on Umm Suqeim Street, a street near the Arabian Ranches, in the south of Al Barsha.
- In the event that you want to know how to get to the place of the park by car, you can cross Al Garhoud Bridge by walking from the Deira neighborhood, and then continue walking until you reach Sheikh Zayed Street and enter the right side to reach the Umm Suqeim Street where the park is located.
- It is best to take a car, whether it is an angel or a taxi, to reach the park. You can take the bus, which carries the number 105, or take a metro to get to Mall of the Emirates station.
Information about the flower garden in Dubai
- With an area of about 72 thousand square meters, the garden has been open since 2013 on Valentine’s Day.
- The flower garden is called the Garden of Miracles, because it is very accurate in designing and organizing roses.
- The garden area reaches about 72 thousand square meters, and contains about 45 million flowers, as it contains many sculptures made of flowers, and the garden administration uses a number of experts specialized in caring for these flowers in order to keep them from withering despite the high temperature that is characterized It has Dubai climate.
- Among the most prominent of these figures are: windmills, pyramids, skyscrapers, the Eiffel Tower, cars, along with the plane and the Mickey model.
- The area of the pyramid of flowers reaches about 144 meters, and with a height of 10 meters, and the park includes a model of flowers for Burj Khalifa, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Dubai.
- Also among the highlights of the park is the Walk of Roses, which consists of a number of solids that take the shape of the heart, as well as the fragrant scent that fills the garden.
- The park contains a lot of educational and recreational activities for children.
- The park provides many services for visitors such as prayer rooms and vehicles for people with special needs to facilitate their movement within the park, along with a parking lot, a first aid room, and souvenir shops, and there are small fast food restaurants.
- This park is very popular, as the number of visitors annually reaches more than a million and a half visitors.
Entry fee for the flower garden in Dubai
- Ticket price for adults is 40 AED.
- Ticket price for children from 3 years to 12 years old is AED 30, and admission is free for those under 3 years old.
Dates of the flower garden in Dubai
- Visit times start from nine in the morning until nine in the evening, on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Visiting times are on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from nine in the morning until eleven in the evening.
You can visit the official site of the flower garden to see the most important activities of this garden and other activities.Read:Where is the city of Abha located?